Hirshmark Capital is seeking a real estate intern who will work along with and support our team. This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience with a growing and diverse real estate firm. This internship offers firsthand experience on how the real estate business works, and affords the candidate a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities will include assisting the acquisitions team with:
– Searching for potential property acquisitions and short term bridge loan opportunities, with a focus on the five boroughs (especially Brooklyn);
– Analyzing and conducting due diligence and presenting potential opportunities in an organized and detailed fashion;
– Canvassing for potential purchases, with an emphasis on using our proprietary database of leads to cold-call specific owners, borrowers
– Preparation for closings; and
– Light administrative work.
Candidate must have the following qualities:
– Passion for commercial real estate.
– Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
– An exceptional self-motivated self-starter.
– Positive “can do” attitude that is not deterred by rejection.
Hirshmark Capital is seeking an independent Acquisitions Associate. This is a unique opportunity to work with a very active and diverse real estate firm that purchases commercial real estate and provides bridge loans.
Searching for potential property acquisitions and short term bridge loan opportunities, non-performing loan opportunities, and commercial acquisition opportunities with a focus on the five boroughs (especially Manhattan and Brooklyn);
Canvassing for potential purchases, with an emphasis on using our proprietary database of leads to contact specific owners and their representatives;
Attend real estate functions and meeting to network with other professionals; and
Assess and underwrite property values.
At least 6 months of experience in NYC real estate;
Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and ability to network; and
Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
Based on experience. However, we have a culture of ongoing mentorship with the goal of developing requisite skills.
Generally offer a draw schedule commensurate with your hard work and a favorable commission structure.