Loan Origination Associate
New York, NY
Hirshmark Capital is seeking a Loan Origination Associate to join its team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a very active and diverse real estate investment firm that purchases commercial real estate and provides bridge loans collateralized by commercial real estate.
- Develop, manage and maintain existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, mortgage brokers, and other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords and real estate brokers to generate future business opportunities (i.e. new loans)
- Liaise with in-house counsel and borrowers (and their attorneys) on active deals
- Evaluate and underwrite real estate (will train)
- Source and close new business through networking, meetings, and telesales
- Tour real estate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and ability to network; and
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
Someone who is comfortable working in an environment that would require continuously meeting and speaking with new people and attending events, dinners, lunches, breakfasts, and other functions for the purpose of generating new business.
Commensurate with experience and potential