Real Estate Intern
New York, NY
Hirshmark Capital is seeking a real estate intern who will work along with and support our team. This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience with a growing and diverse real estate firm. This internship offers firsthand experience on how the real estate business works, and affords the candidate a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities will include assisting the acquisitions team with
- Searching for potential property acquisitions and short term bridge loan opportunities, with a focus on the five boroughs (especially Brooklyn);
- Analyzing and conducting due diligence and presenting potential opportunities in an organized and detailed fashion;
- Canvassing for potential purchases, with an emphasis on using our proprietary database of leads to cold-call specific owners, borrowers
- Preparation for closings; and
- Light administrative work.
- Candidate must have the following qualities
- Passion for commercial real estate.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- An exceptional self-motivated self-starter.
- Positive “can do” attitude that is not deterred by rejection.
- Currently a college student