New York, NY
Hirshmark Capital is seeking a Managing Director to manage our national debt platform (outside New York City). This is a unique opportunity to have a leadership role in a very active and diverse real estate investment firm with a focus on bridge loan origination.
– Hire and manage a team of loan originators in several states outside of NYS who will work on sourcing and closing new bridge loans collateralized by commercial real estate.
– Evaluate and underwrite properties
– Develop and nurture relationships with attorneys, accountants, mortgage brokers, and other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords and real estate brokers to generate future business opportunities (i.e. new loans)
– Source and close new business through networking, meetings, and telesales
– Tour real estate
– Bachelor’s degree in either Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Real Estate, Management or Mathematics
– At least 2 years’ experience working as a commercial real estate mortgage broker or investment sales broker
– Ability to manage a team both in person and remotely;
– Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and ability to network; and
– Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Competitive salary plus commissions
*Must be located in NYC