Loan Origination Associate (Houston)
Since 2010, Hirshmark Capital has established itself as one of the most active private commercial real estate lenders in New York City lending over $300mm annually. Our firm has successfully completed hundreds of commercial real estate loans in the the Tri-State area and Miami, Florida. We are actively seeking team members to expand into the Texas markets.
Hirshmark’s Originations team is looking for a Loan Origination Associate with a positive and winning mindset to help shape the future of our outreach program and foster trusted relationships with our partners. We are looking for people who have strong interpersonal skills with a track record of building key relationships. The ideal candidate is passionate, driven, and persuasive. The LOA will work with a very active and diverse real estate investment firm that purchases commercial real estate and provides bridge loans collateralized by commercial real estate. This is a unique opportunity to scale Hirshmark Capital’s debt platform business into a new market with untapped potential.
- Develop, manage and maintain existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, mortgage brokers, and other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords and real estate brokers to generate future business opportunities (i.e. new loans)
- Liaise with in-house counsel and borrowers (and their attorneys) on active deals
- Evaluate and underwrite real estate (will train)
- Source and close new business through networking, meetings, and telesales
- Tour real estate
- Attend regular local industry conferences, meetups and networking events
- Manage CRM
- You will be one of the first 3 sales hires on a fast-growing team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and ability to network; and
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- CRM experience
Someone who is comfortable working in an environment that would require continuously meeting and speaking with new people and attending events, dinners, lunches, breakfasts, and other functions for the purpose of generating new business.
Commensurate with experience and potential. Base salary and unlimited commission